purchase clomid 50mg Sure, it is something you do several times every minute of every day.
Click Here Breathing…
Have you ever considered the deeper ramifications of each breath that you take?
What if I suggested that it is quite possible you have never truly been breathing in the most efficient way?
Have you ever conducted an exercise of breathing?
No…I’m not referring to the times you’ve seen how long you could hold your breath underwater or the like. What I am referring to here is the purposeful intent on the exercise of breathing known as pranayama.
The term pranayama is basically made up from two words, prana, which means Life Force or Vital Energy and ayama, meaning to extend, draw out.
Pranayama is primarily a yogic practice, or exercise of breathing, originating through Hinduism, and unfortunately, in the western world, has undergone mixed interpretation and therefore may be practiced with differing degrees of understanding.
This article is not, in any way, intended as an exhaustive study or complete guideline to pranayama, or the exercise of breathing. Rather, I would just like to introduce you to the awareness of the exercise of breathing and the potential benefits therein.
Try this…sit upright on a dining style chair, so you are not slouched, and take in a normal breath – breathing in through your nose – and hold it for a few seconds. Now release the breath, from your mouth, for as long as you can exhale.
Exactly…you seemed to exhale much more air than you inhaled!
Where did this extra air come from?
Hey…it’s just in there. With your regular breathing, how often do you consciously fully extend your out breath?
Now, considering the out breath is releasing what the body does not require, along with toxins, what would you think are the implications of having a continual supply of this ‘waste air’ locked within your lungs?
As an introduction to the techniques used in the exercise of breathing, or pranayama, follow the steps outlined below:
- Lay on your back on the floor, comfortably – the use of a yoga mat or similar is beneficial.
- Relax your body, closing your eyes, and take several breaths as you normally would. Pay attention to your body and notice the rise and fall of you chest and abdomen.
- Now, take a breath – inhaling through your nose – and concentrate on filling your abdomen. Allow your belly to rise, keeping your chest still. Hold for a few seconds then release the breath though your mouth and contract your abdomen to expel as much air as you can.
- Repeat this process for, say, 10 breaths.
By now you will be becoming much more aware of your breathing.
Remaining relaxed, continue as follows:
- Now, take a breath – inhaling through your nose – and concentrate on filling your chest. Allow your chest to rise, keeping your abdomen still. Feel the ribcage expand to its full potential and hold for a few seconds, then release the breath though your mouth and flatten your chest as much as possible to expel as much air as you can.
- Repeat this process for, say, 10 breaths.
Now it’s time to piece it together. Remaining in the same relaxed position:
- Draw breath through your nose allowing first the abdomen to rise to its full extent, now continue your in breath filling the chest until both abdomen and chest are filled.
- Hold this breath for as long as comfortable.
- Now, release the breath through your mouth. First by concentrating on emptying the chest then allowing the abdomen to fully empty.
- Allow a few seconds before repeating the process, and then continue.
You now have a basic understanding of the breathing exercise of pranayama.
In Part 2 we shall have a look at some of the other various forms and techniques of pranayama.
http://siofok-apartmanok.info/84657-prescription-prevacid.html Caution: The practice of pranayama, the exercise of breathing, has many, many benefits for the whole of your being. However, if you have ANY health concerns, especially, though not limited to, low blood pressure, circulation, heart or if you are pregnant, please be sure to consult your GP or other Medical Professional before commencing.
Dizziness may occur and is a natural occurrence due to increased blood flow to the brain. If you are able to relax and sustain this experience it can be most exhilarating and brings about a sensory shift of semi detachment. Again, caution is advised.
Founder of Superyou4life